The Middle East market is full of opportunity and complexity. Between countries as well as between sectors the outlook varies greatly. In infrastructure, UAE leads the way – with Abu Dhabi in particular launching several high profile projects. In Saudi Arabia, the gap to be filled is larger and the Kingdom is wooing global investors and partners.
And although the region’s renewable energy output is forecasted to triple by 2035, new oil and gas projects continue to come online as Gulf economies power towards a low-carbon future.
As countries across the Middle East look towards increasingly diversified sources of growth, the need for high quality business intelligence is more pressing than ever. Explaining these changing trends and contexts, MEED’s upcoming GCC Projects Outlook 2018 report highlights the markets and projects that present the best growth opportunity.
Using data from more than 15,000 live projects on the MEED Projects database, this data-focused report provides quantitative analysis and critical data to help you make key business decisions and inform your strategy.
Key elements of the report include:
- Longer term projects market forecast 2018–2022
- Summary and lists of future project opportunities
- Analysis of key trends, market drivers and opportunities by country and sector
- Top clients and contractors ranking
- Strategic insight from the foremost experts into the current and future size of projects market
Download the report now: