Company Name: Agility Bahrain
Company Website: www.agility.com
Job Reference No.: Agility-CSE01
Job Title: Warehousing Client Services Executive
Agility Global is a Logistics company that works with companies to move, manage and distribute the goods that underpin global commerce. Agility GIL offers air, ocean and road freight forwarding, warehousing, distribution, and specialized services in project logistics, fairs and events, and chemicals. Agility’s solutions are powered by industry-leading technology. Agility has a diverse portfolio of businesses that build trade infrastructure in emerging markets. Agility Real Estate is developing logistics and industrial parks across the Middle East and Africa. Trading under their own brand names, Agility’s other subsidiaries offer fuel logistics, airport and ground-handling services, commercial real estate development, remote camp services, and customs modernization.
To coordinate with the Client / Client Representatives for transactional requirements and to ensure vide coordination with the Planning Officer and the Transport Coordinators that the client orders are fulfilled well within the parameters of the Service Level Agreement.
- Regularly coordinates with the Clients/Client Representatives for availing their requirements.
- Forwarding WMS generated documents to the warehouses vide the Transport Coordinators.
- Clarifying issues related to the integrity of WMS by all concerned.
- Compiling data to be finally transmitted onwards for stock replenishment
- Regulating along with the Stock Controllers that data entered on WMS is accurate& up to date
- Forwarding receipt confirmation for inbound to customer on a regular basis, updating hold status as per customer request and performing QC on all receipt confirmation reports.
- Liaise between client representatives and warehouse for substitute products for outbound.
- Furnishes the Line Manager onwards, with reports regularly.
- Daily generation of transactional documents and relaying these to all concerned ASAP.
- Updating the system or ensuring data updated on the system is accurate.
- Verifying the TOS and KPI’s daily.
- Coordinating with Operations / Transport Coordinators to clarify client queries in the absence of the Planning Officer.
- Coordinates with the Stock Controllers on matters of system and operational anomalies and stock replenishments.
- Data Creation on Exceed
- Generation, Printing and Timely Transfer of transactional documents
- Maintaining FEFO integrity
- Accurate Updation on WMS
Preferable Candidate Profile:
Skills required for the role (General Skills and Technical Skills):
- Strong communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Strong Organizing skills & Attention to detail
- Computer literate with competent skills in MS Office, WMS system and other technical software
With a minimum of 5 to 6 years in a customer service environment within Logistics
Logistics Bachelor Graduate OR Graduate in any discipline/ Diploma or Certificate holder
Language Required: Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain
Manager – HR & Admin