Company Name: Gallup
Company Website: http://www.gallup.com/
Job Reference No.: 03403
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Job Posting End Date: N/A
Gallup works with leaders and organizations to achieve breakthroughs in customer engagement, employee engagement, organizational culture and identity, leadership development, talent-based assessments, entrepreneurship and well-being.
To lead client engagements, implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change.
- Building a base of consulting expertise in Gallup’s core practice areas
- Focusing on building long-term trusted client relationships
- Relentless efforts on growing the accounts
- Leading multi-practice client engagements and offering actionable advice to executives
- Communicating complex recommendations based on predictive business analytics
- Demonstrating flexibility and creativity to design programs that meet specific client needs
- Partnering with business development teams throughout the design and implementation of client engagements
- Identifying and implementing solutions that drive business growth and organizational change — and measuring implemented successes
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of our science and crafting solutions that help the world’s largest organizations answer their most challenging problems
- Leading teams of consultants to execute on client engagements
Preferable Candidate Profile:
Skills required for the role (General Skills and Technical Skills):
- Client relationship management
- Ability to manage multiple projects
At least eight years of consulting experience or B2B account management.
A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is strongly preferred.
Language Required: English and Arabic
Location: Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Reporting Line: Reporting to the Head of Consulting – Gallup Middle East
Applications to be Submitted to: http://www.gallup.com/careers