Company Name: AWS Bahrain S.P.C.
Company Website: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/search
Job Reference No.: 615459
Job Title: Contracts Manager – Middle East and Africa
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s leading cloud computing provider, offering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and numerous other services. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from startups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’ multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations also look to and depend on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
The position has a strong focus on pre and post-award contract management. It will require a strong desire and ability to develop and implement tools and processes in contracting operations to increase efficiency and sales productivity. The ideal candidate will also support the sales team in educating government contracting officials on AWS cloud services and advising them on contracting issues and approaches to cloud computing with respect to commercial terms and conditions as well as acquisition policy and regulations.
- Maintaining contractual opportunities
- Assisting in the formulation of contract policies
- Identifying compliance and procurement challenges at the Central and Local government levels
- Creating procedures, methods, and operating practices
- Developing performance standards for a variety of Government programs.
- Participate in and oversee group reviews of all customer contractual and purchase documents, coordinate legal activities for contract/agreement negotiation, and support the competitive bid process in reviewing RFPs and enabling contract compliance.
Preferable Candidate Profile:
- Details oriented
- Ability to identify and drive global process improvements
- Willingness to coordinate between sales, operations, and legal teams; and outstanding communication skills with internal and external customers.
Experience Required: +4 years
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable contracts management or other comparable experience with the Middle East Public Sector market.
- Experience managing large technology-focused contracts.
- A background with government contracting officials, systems integrators, prime contractors, subcontractors, and resellers.
Language Required: Fluent in English and Arabic
- Postgraduate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with indirect sales programs (partners/resellers)
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating commercial terms across a broad range of enterprise technology contracts
- Experience in CLM tools and Salesforce
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain
Company Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org