Company Name: Agility Bahrain B.S.C Closed
Company Website: https://www.agility.com/
Job Reference No.: SS1
Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Job Posting End Date: 28-Feb-2018
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local warehousing provider in Kuwait and grew to become the largest logistics company in the Middle East. It acquired more than 40 logistics brands around the world, some in business since the mid-1800s. Agility today is one of the world’s largest integrated logistics providers and the largest private owner and developer of industrial real estate in the Middle East and North Africa.
To manage portfolio of customers, ensure a high level of service is provided to our customers to fulfil their requirements, making sure all field sales requests are entertained and responded within the set time frame including handling of all offshore activities for shipments related to the assigned portfolio of customers.
- Build favourable business relationships with the portfolio of assigned Customers, which ensures that Agility offers the quality of service that exceeds their expectations.
- Proactively keep the portfolio of assigned customers and ensure that it is updated regularly through the tracking reports.
- Actively manage all the opportunities to grow and expand business with the portfolio of assigned Customers, through cross selling, volume growth and regional expansion, with an aim of increasing gross and net revenue levels.
- Works closely with Operations and regional Agility network offices to ensure services levels / contractual agreements / SOP’s are clearly understood and complied with.
- Works closely with Sales Team to ensure all the requirements are clear and respond within the agreed timeline – Rate procurement, quotation preparation for customers, sending to customers on behalf of sales.
- Monitor and assess the quality of the service provided by Agility, its vendors and its agents to your portfolio of assigned Customers, providing regular feedback to the line manager on performance gaps and customer’s level of satisfaction.
- Resolves all operational and financial issues related to the portfolio of assigned Customers with support of salesperson.
- Receive and process bookings and create routing orders for the portfolio of assigned Customers, ensuring that SOP’s clearly reflect all required information (handling office, carrier option, ETD request, destination selling rate & buying rate for both ocean freight and local charge, door pick-up or warehouse stuffing request as well as any other special requirement from overseas or local customer).
- Ensure smooth offshore handling for the portfolio of assigned customers.
- Ensure timely provision of pre-alert to operations.
- Conduct frequent research on rates & routings specific to the portfolio of assigned Customers.
- Collect and scrutinize the accuracy of all relevant commercial and shipping documents from the Original office and or customer within the agreed timeliness by consulting with the Operations / Brokerage depts.
- Follow up with origin on shipment status and ensure that all shipments are accurately and exactly tracked up to point of agreed final delivery.
- Update the portfolio of assigned Customers / Network offices on Local and International rules and regulations that are related to their existing trade lanes and business.
- Any other task as assigned by the management from time to time
Preferable Candidate Profile:
Skills required for the role (General Skills and Technical Skills):
- Good spoken and written English
- Arabic speaking would be an added advantage
- Customer oriented Skills
- Good Computer skills especially Excel & PowerPoint presentations
- Interpersonal Skills
3 to 5 years of experience in handling Freight Forwarding customers in terms of liaison / documentation on the selling Air & Ocean Freight products.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Preferable in Logistics)
Language Required: English and Arabic
Not more than 35 years of age
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org