Company Name: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Job Reference No.: 573261
Job Title: Public Sector Partner Development Manager, Middle East
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s leading cloud computing provider, offering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and numerous other services. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from startups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’ multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations also look to and depend on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners in Italy. As a partner development manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
Responsibilities include prospecting a large number of inbound partner registrants and requests, understanding their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, expertise and licensing models. In this role you will also track potential partner’s progress towards the program requirements and ensure timely follow up on all aspects of the onboarding process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for onboarding, establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
- Manage relationships with a large number of AWS Technology and Consulting partners based in your dedicated region. You will be responsible for launching and supporting their offerings on AWS.
- Work closely with the extended AWS Partner Ecosystem Team to develop a highly automated and scalable onboarding program based on self-service that provides partners with business and technical support they need.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS. Work closely with other internal teams to identify possible synergies.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS business.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
Preferable Candidate Profile:
Skills required for the role (General Skills and Technical Skills):
- The right person will possess significant sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry especially with Systems Integrators and Managed Service Providers in Middle East
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences. Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or IT disciplines
Language Required: Arabic and English language proficiency
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain