Company Name: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Job Reference No.: aws-sales-ea
Job Title: Account Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s leading cloud computing provider, offering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and numerous other services. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from
startups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’ multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations also look to and depend on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
As an Mid-Market Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in key customer accounts in Middle East.
- Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Facilitate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
- Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect moderate travel.
Preferable Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
- Significant account management business development experience in the IT industry.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field experience in working with large customer accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree preferred
Language Required: Arabic and English language proficiency
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain